Chrisitan American Biblical Values Platform
1. Plank #1 - Defend All Life
2. Plank #2 - Government Accountability
3. Plank #3 - Righteous Justice
4. Plank #4 - Law and Order
5. Plank #5 – Preserve God Given Freedoms
6. Plank #6 - Sacred Marriage
7. Plank #7 - The Peace of Jerusalem
7 Key Biblical Planks
Plank #1 - Vote to defend all life - I will vote for the most pro-life candidates because God hates the shedding of innocent blood (Proverbs 6:17)
Plank #2 -Vote for Government Accountability - I will vote for the candidates that most support capitalism and are against debt because the borrower is the servant to the lender (Proverbs 22:7), (2 Thessalonians 3:10)
Plank #3 - Vote for Righteous Justice – I will vote for the presidential candidate who stands against inequality and will most likely appoint judges that will strictly interpret and uphold our laws and Constitution.
Plank #4 - Vote for Law and Order - I will vote for the candidates who most closely believe that government’s purpose is to protect and serve and will reward good and stop and punish evil (Romans 13)
Plank #5 - Vote to preserve our God Given Freedoms - I will vote for the candidates who will stand up for our Constitution and our God-given rights. (1 Timothy 2:2)
- Vote for Freedom to Worship – I will vote for the candidates who will stand for our right to worship where and when we choose
- I will vote for the presidential candidate who will most likely preserve and protect our right to keep and bear arms.
Plank #6 - Vote for Sacred Marriage -I will vote for the most pro-marriage candidates because God blesses marriage between one man and one woman (Genesis 2:24) (Matt 19)
Plank #7 - Vote for the Peace of Jerusalem - I will vote for the most pro-Israel candidates, because God blesses those who bless Israel and cursed those who don’t (Genesis 12:3)
Christians should honor our God by voting in harmony with His truth! Tell your world what you believe and where you stand! Order your Vote Biblical Values decal now!
This simple statement forms the foundation of why
we vote and to who we can trust with our vote.
‘He who rules over men must be just,
Ruling in the fear of God.' 2 Samuel 23:3